Email List - Subscribe now.
Check the events page for the most up to date listings.
Special thanks to Tom Thompson for the 2018 Match List.
Offical NRA Match List.
Our Latest News.
- Latest copy of The Target - Newsletter 2017 October, November, & December.
- The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association has elected Leadership program chairpersons that coordinate the activities of their respective shooting disciplines.
- For membership information contact the Membership Secretary or go to the Membership page for an application and further information.
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association sanctions shooting matches and State Championships in North Dakota for:
- Small-bore Rifle - Prone and Position shooting, 3p & 4p (indoor and outdoor)
- Light Rifle
- High-power Rifle with Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) - Excellence in Competition (EIC) matches
- Pistol - Conventional (indoor and outdoor) with Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) - Excellence in Competition (EIC) matches
- Pistol - International - Standard and Free
- Air Guns - Rifle and Pistol
- Silhouette - Rifle and Handgun
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
We, collectively, need to be ever vigilant in our Second Amendment preservation activities. For current NRA-ILA updates look here. Our North Dakota Congressional Delegation includes Rep. Kevin Cramer along with our two Senators John Hoeven and Heidi Heitkamp.
Deadline for the class of 2019 submissions is September 1, 2018.
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association (NDSSA) is proud to present the "Shooting Stars." Their individual contributions vary from stalwart support of junior shooting programs, local clubs, range development, legislative intervention, mentoring of other shooters, and the back bone of the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association (NDSSA). The North Dakota Sports Hall of Fame located at the Jamestown, ND Civic Center has these enshrined as outstanding sportsmen and sportswomen, as North Dakota's finest.
Newsletter of the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association
Available Online the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association newsletter, "The Target".
- ND Light Rifle, Bottineau, NDBottineau, ND
- Von Bismarck, Bismarck, ND
- Junior Olympic Pistol, Devils Lake, ND Report
- Junior Olympic Rifle, Devils Lake, ND Report