2017 Annual Meeting is set for January 28. Guest Speaker is Olympic Bronze Medalist Jason Turner
Email List - Subscribe now.
Check the events page for the most up to date listings.
Special thanks to Tom Thompson for the 2017 Match List and 2017 Match Calendar.
- NDSSA regrets the loss of the 1989 Hall of Fame member Jasper Kleinjan (3/29/1931-12/6/2016).
- North Dakota Shooting Sports Association Raffle - Drawing June 4, 2016 at the State Outdoor Small Bore Match in Grand Forks, ND. Prize: one case of SK22 ammo or $400 Visa Gift Card. Winner is Soren Butler of Casselton, ND. NDSSA thanks all the supporter of the junior programs for their purchase of tickets.
- Hall of Fame selection for class of 2017 Norm Weber of Fargo. Induction ceremony to be held at the annual award banquet in January 2017 in Bismarck.
- Latest news.
- Latest copy of The Target - Newsletter 2016 October, November, & December.
- The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association has elected Leadership program chairpersons that coordinate the activities of their respective shooting disciplines.
- For membership information contact the Membership Secretary or go to the Membership page for an application and further information.
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association sanctions shooting matches and State Championships in North Dakota for:
- Small-bore Rifle - Prone and Position shooting, 3p & 4p (indoor and outdoor)
- Light Rifle
- High-power Rifle with Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) - Excellence in Competition (EIC) matches
- Pistol - Conventional (indoor and outdoor) with Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) - Excellence in Competition (EIC) matches
- Pistol - International - Standard and Free
- Air Guns - Rifle and Pistol
- Silhouette - Rifle and Handgun
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
We, collectively, need to be ever vigilant in our Second Amendment preservation activities. For current NRA-ILA updates look here. Our North Dakota Congressional Delegation includes Rep. Kevin Cramer along with our two Senators John Hoeven and Heidi Heitkamp.
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association (NDSSA) is proud to present the "Shooting Stars." Their individual contributions vary from stalwart support of junior shooting programs, local clubs, range development, legislative intervention, mentoring of other shooters, and the back bone of the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association (NDSSA). The North Dakota Sports Hall of Fame located at the Jamestown, ND Civic Center has these enshrined as outstanding sportsmen and sportswomen, as North Dakota's finest.
Newsletter of the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association
Available Online the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association newsletter, "The Target".