2021 Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet
- 2021 Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet
- Saturday January 30, 2021
- Eagles Club - Bismarck, North Dakota
- Public Events
2021 NORTH DAKOTA SHOOTING SPORTS ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Saturday, January 30, 2021
Eagles Club, Bismarck, ND
Please attend the annual membership meeting at 1:00 pm. Topics of discussion will include our junior shooting sports programs and other shooting sports programs around North Dakota and the USA.
The Eagles Club is located at 313 North 26th St, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Schedule of Events Saturday, January 30, 2021
Annual Membership Meeting (Eagles Club) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Annual Meeting topics and Awards:
- Proposed amendment to the NDSSA Constitution
- 2020 State Champions
- new 2020 State Record Holders
- Hall of Fame Ceremony for Rick Reiten, Cooperstown, North Dakota
- Members are invited to stay after the annual meeting to socialize (at the appropriate distance) and dinner on your own at the Eagle Club.
Plan to bring your Light Rifle, as the Bismarck/Mandan Rifle and Pistol Association will host a Light Rifle match starting 8:30am Sunday morning (Jan 31) – Walt Fairbanks is the contact for the rifle match. Contact Walt at (701) 400-8421 or (preferred).
Contacts: For additional details on the membership meeting and/or awards contact Tom Thompson at 701-255-4601 (home) or 701-220-4601 (cell).
Note Due to COVID-19 restrictions the Award Banquet will not be held in the evening. Award presentations will be conducted during the annual meeting.
- Tom Thompson
- (701) 255-4601
- Eagles Club
- 313 N 26th St
- North Dakota